This program is NOT for anyone looking for a quick fix. Participants will be challenged to think big and play even bigger. If you are fully committed to your own growth and ready to invest in yourself by taking bold action…then this program is for you!
You’ll be working in a collaborative learning environment where we will engage individually, and as a group, hold accountability, support you, and co-create strategies. Between sessions you’ll work with your partner(s) on assignments.
Who Should Apply?
This program was designed for ambitious leaders deeply committed to service and generating wealth and positive impact in the world. Although this program was designed for emerging leaders, entrepreneurs and changemakers, this transformational curriculum will benefit anyone serious about leveling up their leadership. If you have any questions about whether you might be a good fit, please feel free to contact: email@example.com
Tuition for this program includes:
- Intake Assessments and Forms
- Prep Assignments
- 10 Consecutive Interactive Learning Experiences – One interactive learning experience will be held each month on the 3rd Saturday of the month with follow up assignments to deepen your learning in between each experience
- 10 Group Coaching Hours – one held each month to offer additional support between monthly experiences
- 2 x 30 min Executive Coaching Sessions
- Private group to further connect & learn with your cohort
- Curated book list to pair with program
Feed Your Wolf may offer scholarships, that you may apply for once accepted.
A $1200 deposit is due upon enrollment. For the remaining balance, you have two options:
- Pay the remainder ($2,400) before the first interactive workshop
- Installment plans may be made available based on need.
Please note that paying in installments involves an additional fee of $300.
ALL Participants are required to meet the following commitments:
- Attend at least 8 out of 10 regular monthly interactive sessions, held the 3rd saturday of each month from March to November. **Dates subject to change.
- Complete homework assignments
- Create and complete one community project
Space is limited to a maximum of 25 participants, so sign up now to start making 2017 your best year yet!